USAID Cooperation for Growth Project (Project) is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (“USAID”) and is being implemented by Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (“Cardno”). The Project is a four-year initiative designed to expand conditions for broad-based economic growth through improvements in Serbia’s business enabling environment and access to diversified financial instruments in response to demand from the private sector, particularly SMEs throughout Serbia. The central focus of USAID CFG is to stimulate change by identifying the cause of problematic behaviors
that are contributing to business environment and finance obstacles and introducing a variety of change management tools to drive change within institutions and individual mindsets.
The overall goal of the Subcontracts program is to identify partners who can assist the Project`s goals and enrich its activities with fresh perspectives, support and enhance the capacity of Serbian SMEs for growth and encourage cooperation between the public and private sectors.
Organizations that will be eligible to apply for subcontracts may include:
• Legally registered non-profit, for-profit and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
• Business associations and chambers, regional development agencies, public educational institutions
Eligible organizations must also adhere to the following requirements:
• Demonstrate an ability to contribute to the objectives of the USAID Cooperation for Growth Project and perform the activities proposed in accordance with USAID and Cardno policies and practices;
• Display sound financial, administrative and technical management in the form of a system of controls that safeguards assets, protects against fraud and waste, and supports the achievement of the award’s objectives;
• Sign all mandatory certifications.
Subcontracts are an important tool for building key partnerships and networks with stakeholders. The Project will post solicitation documents on www.saradnja.rs to support technical activities, while building local relationship networks that will lead to more coordinated support for Serbian MSMEs and public-private dialogue, capacity building and improving the overall business environment.
This website is made possible by the support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents of this website are the responsibility of USAID Cooperation for Growth Project, implemented by Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.